This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Krockhead Klamber (Donkey Kong Country 2)
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Animal Buddies||Squitter the Spider|
|Enemies encountered||Flitter, Kaboing, Klinger, Krockhead, Kutlass, Zinger
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
This level is similar to Barrel Bayou, where Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong must get to the other end of the swampy area, but also adds in Krockheads, as implied by the level title. They are used as platforms to cross the murky waters, and can be activated via Krockhead Barrels. Aside from using Krockheads, the large cattail plants that can be climbed on to get over, and several Flitters can be jumped off of. Some Klingers can be found on Cattails and must be defeated to safely use the cattail. Squitter the Spider is briefly usable in this level, found in a bonus room after the Star Barrel. He is used to defeat some Zingers. Shortly after they return from the bonus room a No Animal Sign prohibits Squitter from continuing but will reward the Kongs a Red Extra Life Balloon.
This level has a secret area directly to the left from the starting point; by using the Team-Up ability and throwing a Kong over the Zingers, they can keep traveling west to find items, including the DK Coin. In the Game Boy Advance remake of the game, the fact that there are Zingers behind Diddy and Dixie is made more obvious due to being able to immediately see and hear them; In the original version, they aren't heard or seen unless the duo look in their direction, and thus it is more likely that one would be oblivious to the secret area.
- Banana Coin: 3
- DK Coin: In the treasure chest to the far left of the start of the level.
- Crate: 2
- Extra Life Balloon: 2
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: A lone Flitter flies in circles around the "K".
- O: Hovering right above the swamp water. A Krockhead should be rising up and down, and can be used as a platform to safely get the "O" and jump to the next cattail.
- N: Above a Flitter between two Krockheads.
- G: One of the prizes at the End of Level Target.
- Golden Feather: In the Game Boy Advance remake, the feather is directly above a Krockhead Barrel that a Zinger is guarding.
- Photograph: In the Game Boy Advance remake, a Photo of Flitter is obtained by defeating a Flitter with the camera above its head. It is the last Flitter in a succession of Flitters.
- Treasure Chest: 2
- Destroy them All! -- The bonus barrel for this bonus level is directly above several Bananas in the formation of an upward arrow. In this bonus room, Squitter can be used to defeat four Zingers in under fifteen seconds. The Kremkoin is at the bottom right.
- Banana Bunch
- "G" KONG Letter