This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|World||Big Ape City|
|Enemies encountered||Zingers, Kritters, Gnawtys, Armys
|Game||Donkey Kong Land
Kong Krazy is the second stage of Big Ape City.
This level is set inside of a large blimp, a locale usually only seen in bonus levels of previous levels. This level has a distinct gameplay mechanic, where Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong will have to gather several sets of KONG Letters and using them to progress in the level. These "fake" KONG Letters are not difficult to find, usually in the direction the heroes were going anyway, but some can be challenging to reach due to enemy placements. As mentioned previously, getting the most possible KONG Letters will allow the duo to get over the bottomless pits of the level; After jumping on the tiled platform, the KONG Letters gathered thus far will move into their designated position, and can be jumped on once in place. Not all KONG Letters in a segment need to be collected in order to make the distance. The last set of KONG Letters are the actual set needed to save the game and acquire an extra life after getting to the end of the level.
- DK Barrels: 2
- K-O-N-G Letters: There are various sets of KONG Letters found while naturally progressing in this level. Some are more difficult to reach than others. The last set of KONG Letters actually provide an extra life and allow the heroes to save, and they are detailed below:
- K: Found in the bonus level.
- O: West of where the heroes are deposited after the bonus level.
- N: A tire is needed to reach the N Letter, which is among some Bananas above two Army enemies.
- G: Floating near a Hogwash.
- Kong Tokens: 2
- Tire: 1
- TNT Barrel: 1
- Collect the Prizes! -- Accessed by jumping down a trail of bananas onto a weak spot in the ground. A rope will emerge and rise out of the exposed spot in the ground, and DK/Diddy should grab the rope. This bonus level takes place in a construction site and entails the heroes to avoid some Mincer and grab some Kong Tokens and the "K" Letter.