|Greater Location||Crocodile Isle|
|Games||Donkey Kong Country 2 |
Donkey Kong Land 2
- "Thanks for the booty. Yer me best mateys now!"
Klubba's Kiosk is a location found in most areas of Crocodile Isle run by Klubba. Klubba runs the kiosk and guards the Golden Barrel, the only entrance to Lost World. It is a rundown shack with the word "TOLL" on top, and a small wooden bridge across a hazardous swamp (as judged by the tipped over Oil Drums) near a forest.
Klubba appears to be very unhappy with his job, commenting on how "K. Rool treats us Kremlings rotten!", and is actually willing to betray (or "mutiny" in pirate talk) K. Rool and let the Kongs into Lost World by bribing him.
- Pay Up: Giving 15 Kremkoins will peacefully let the Kongs in Lost World and have access to a level depending on where the Kiosk is.
- Fight!!!: When selected, Klubba will swing his club at the heroes, forcing them out of his kiosk.
- Run Away: Exit the kiosk and return to Crocodile Isle. Fighting and Running both function the same.
- Bag A Bug: In the Game Boy Advance version of DKC2, the mini-game Bag A Bug was added, which is a small mini-game where Diddy/Dixie can run in the swamp (with an overhead view) and collect small fireflies while being chased by Klubba.
Note that in the original Super Nintendo version, after paying a Kiosk, Kongs will go straight into the barrel when they re-enter, while in the GBA remake, they still have the option of entering, fighting, running, or playing Bag-a-bug.
- The tipped over oil drums in the background also appeared in the original Donkey Kong Country, typically in the polluted factories of Kremkroc Industries, Inc..
- Klubba keeps the Diddy Kong punching bag even after he had payed the fine.
- The Kiosk is used as the backdrop where the character roll call is after finishing the game.