This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Jungle Jinx (Donkey Kong Country 2)
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Notable features||Giant rolling tires
|Enemies encountered||Klampon, Kutlass, Zinger, Flitter, Spiny, Klobber
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 2
Jungle Jinx takes place in a jungle with several spike filled areas, in addition to giant rolling tires that Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong must jump on to bounce up over the spikes. The tires will spawn in one spot and roll down the hills or within a closed space. The tires themselves will not hurt the lead Kong, only push them. If the lead Kong gets squished between a moving tire and the floor or a wall, however, that Kong will be injured. Some Zinger enemies pose as obstacles in the level, and there are also some Klampon, Spiny, and Kutlass enemies patrolling the land.
- Banana Bunch: 1
- Banana Coin: 5
- DK Coin: The reward for finishing the bonus level.
- K-O-N-G Letters
- K: Above the first area with spikes.
- O: To the left of a lone Flitter above some spikes. If the heroes pass the Star Barrel, they've gone too far; they can just proceed west of the Star Barrel to get to it.
- N: Past two Klampons, the "N" Letter is above some spikes.
- G: A prize at the Exit Target.
- Golden Feather (GBA): At the bottom of the first abyss found after the Star Barrel.
- Destroy Them All!: Found to the left of a Flitter above some spikes, along with the "O" KONG Letter. Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong must use their Team-Up ability to defeat all the Flitters for the DK Coin and avoid hitting Zingers. Fifteen seconds are provided. In the Super Nintendo version, the Zingers are yellow, but in the Game Boy Advance remake, they are red. This change is pointless, because they couldn't of been defeated normally in the original version, so making them red and invincible doesn't change anything.
- Banana Bunch
- "G" Letter