|Enemies encountered||Klomp, Flotsam, Lockjaw, Puftup, Shuri, Spiny|
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest|
Glimmer's Galleon is similar in style to Lockjaw's Locker where Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong are tasked with getting through the underwater shipwreck of a large galleon, filled with Flotsam, Puftup, and Shuri. This time around there is poor visibility, and the only animal buddy around is Glimmer. When the level starts it will be in dark, however Glimmer will come out to help light the way when the Kongs swim a little farther up past a Klomp. Even with Glimmer helping to light the way, this level is often considered among the most annoying due to the many hidden areas requiring detours off the main route and abundance of enemies in narrow areas.
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: In a corner to the upper left of a Lockjaw.
- O: The "O" is accessable via a swim-through spot near a Flotsam.
- N: Underneath a Lockjaw and a DK Barrel.
- G: Above two Lockjaws.
- Banana Coin: 9
- Photograph: In the Gameboy Advance version only there are two Photographs;
- 1: It is invisible until swam over in one of the swim-through shortcuts.
- 2: Right above a Shuri; avoid the Shuri or utilize the ! Barrel to get the camera.
- Golden Feather: In the narrow swim area with Shuri it is in a top corner.
 Bonus Levels
- Find the Token -- Found by swimming up and to the right at the very start of the level. The heroes will have forty seconds to navigate in the dark through an underwater maze to the Kremkoin. The Kremkoin is in the top right of the area, but the route to it has several ups and downs.
- Find the Token -- Similar to the first bonus room, except the entrance is below a Lockjaw. The Kongs will have thirty-five seconds to make it to the top right of an underwater maze, this time assisted by Glimmer.