This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Funky's Fly 'n' Buy
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Funky's Fly 'n' Buy|
Funky at his store.
|Game(s)||Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze|
- "Be careful out there, bud! Me? I'll just hang around here, 'K?"
- —Funky Kong, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
The store is shown to be within a plane, which is painted white and orange. One of its sides is open. The player can purchase items here via Banana Coins.
Most of the items Funky offers originate from Donkey Kong Country Returns, but a few new items are also available.
- Heart Boost: The player can withstand another hit.
- Banana Juice: Allows the player take up to ten hits before it wears off.
- Crash Guard: Rocket Barrels and Mine Carts take up to three hits starting to lose health.
- Red Balloon: They can no longer can be bought in bunches. It grants the Kongs an extra life.
- Green Balloon: Functions exactly as in DKCR 3D, allowing the player to fall down a pit without losing a life. They only work once, and during ascent, the player can control which direction he or she floats in until landing.
- Blue Balloon: Not seen in a platformer since Donkey Kong Country 3, (though it was present in Donkey Kong Barrel Blast). Blue Balloons now serve a different purpose: they automatically replenish the Kongs' air when they run out underwater.
- Partner Barrels: Allows the revival of either Diddy, Dixie, or Cranky (indicated by a blue "DD" label, a pink "DX" label, or a yellow "CK" label respectively).
- Squawks the Parrot: It helps players find Puzzle Pieces, (just like Donkey Kong Country Returns).
- Capsule Toy Machine: Players can spend three Banana Bunch Coins to get a capsule from this machine (in a similar fashion to inserting quarters into a gumball machine). Inside a capsule is a figurine of one of the game's characters. The figurine received by the player is random, and some characters' figurines cannot be unlocked until they are encountered in the main game.
|Candy's...||Challenge • Dance Studio • Music Shop • Save Point|
|Cranky's...||Shop • Cabin • Dojo • Lab • Monkey Museum • Video Game Heroes • Crosshair Cranky|
|Funky's...||Armory • Fishing • Flights • Flights II • Fly 'n' Buy • Rentals|