Forum talk:The Jungle Arena
This should be linked to from the main page, just like the Smash Arena is on the SmashWiki. It could boost activity on this Wiki which has been down of late. Omega Tyrant 17:10, 27 February 2011 (EST)
Where's the Suggestions?
--184.108.40.206 08:26, 20 August 2011 (EDT)
- Thanks for pointing that out.. there's a link on the JA page now. --HavocReaper 22:16, 20 August 2011 (EDT)
Dumb Drumvs. BELCHER
What's next, Kremling Krew vs. Tiki Tak Tribe? and FYI, Belcha's the winner.-Awesome Kong
- There will be a new round every month. Depending on if Havoc thinks there's enough votes to put up a new one or not. PeanutPopgun998 (talk) 19:05, 10 April 2013 (EDT)
When is the next round? Also, can you make it fast like the Smash Arena?? 220.127.116.11 22:21, 29 June 2012 (EDT)
I think "The Jungle Arena" should be moved to "Jungle Arena", since we don't need "The" at the beginning of the word.
How long is this gonna take??
- Except you'd burn through good ideas quickly and you're basically forcing someone to take time off from life to manage this contest. Don't expect things to get done like that. MegaTron1 23:51, 19 February 2013 (EST)
- I was hoping for more votes. I will put up a new round on Friday (2 days). --HavocReaper48 16:41, 20 February 2013 (EST)
- Good. There are 3 suggestions available! :) PeanutPopgun998 (talk) 17:32, 20 February 2013 (EST)
Hey! Somebody jacked up the arena, and now the 2 current rounds are smushed together! I will try to fix it as best I can, but if I can do it COMPLETELY, I will need help! PeanutPopgun998 (talk) 17:35, 27 March 2013 (EDT)
I think we should make a template advertising the Jungle Arena, and make it so people can add it to their userspace, similar to the Smash Arena on SmashWiki. Because I've only seen 2 notices for it: On the Forum:Index page, and on the Main Page. PeanutPopgun998 (talk) 17:57, 11 April 2013 (EDT)