This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Forum:The Jungle Arena/Suggestions
Use this page to suggest battles for the The Jungle Arena. Place the newest suggestions on the bottom of the page. It is recommended you sign in/register so your proposition can be accredited on the JA itself.
- 1 Guidelines
- 2 Suggestions
- 2.1 Tiki Tong vs. Lord Fredrik, the Snomad King
- 2.2 Diddy Kong vs. Dixie Kong vs. Cranky Kong
- 2.3 Candy Kong vs. Tiny Kong
- 2.4 Cranky Kong vs. Swanky Kong
- 2.5 Donkey Kong Country vs. Donkey Kong Country Returns
- 2.6 Regular Kongs vs. Super Kongs
- 2.7 Diddy Kong Racing vs. DKC2:
- 2.8 Rare, Ltd. vs. Retro Studios
- 2.9 Star Barrel vs. Tutorial Pig
- 2.10 DK Barrel vs. Tag Barrel
- 2.11 K-O-N-G Letters vs. Banana Coins vs. Puzzle Pieces
- 2.12 Squawks vs. Quawks:
- 2.13 Iron Barrel vs. TNT Barrel:
- 3 Archive
- This page is used to recommend possible fights for the Jungle Arena. Not all suggestions will make it and will be eventually taken down from the page. It is also used to vote for which suggestion(s) to use.
- Give reasons why you support/oppose a suggestion, and don't vote for your own suggestion (you automatically support it).
- Only one proposition per user per week.
- Make sure it hasn't been done before!
- Keep things civil at all times as per policy.
- Be creative!
==X vs. Y== ''description here'' ===Support=== # ===Oppose=== #
Diddy Kong vs. Dixie Kong vs. Cranky Kong
Candy Kong vs. Tiny Kong
The tall, blonde, pink-clad sweetheart who catches the eye of Donkey Kong, against Diddy Kong's sports-bra wearing sister-in-law. Which monkey chick is sexier?? YOU get to decide!!! PeanutPopgun998 (talk) 19:35, 4 February 2013 (EST)
- "Which monkey chick is sexier??" What the hell kind of description is that? I mean, I would support the round, but they're freakin' monkeys, and they contribute more to their games than looks. 18.104.22.168 20:21, 4 February 2013 (EST)
- Well, I changed it to a better difficulty, and made a better description. And by the way, if you really DO support the round, then post it under "Supoort". PeanutPopgun998 (talk) 15:56, 5 February 2013 (EST)
- Nah, I prefer Dixie vs. Tiny. 22.214.171.124 21:32, 7 February 2013 (EST)
Donkey Kong's white-bearded, info-providing grandfather, and former husband of Wrinkly Kong, has some game. But he must prove this if he doesn't want to lose to a much younger, more gangster Kong from DKC2. Which simian is a better mini-game host?? Their names do rhyme, but now it's time...to vote!!! PeanutPopgun998 (talk) 21:38, 19 February 2013 (EST)
- Great idea. Difficult round, but difficulty is good in my opinion. :D PeanutPopgun998 (talk) 18:01, 25 February 2013 (EST)
Regular Kongs vs. Super Kongs
2 sets of monkeys in DKCR. Will the main protragonists, (Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong) prove themselves winners as they have for many years? Or will their new albino couterparts, (Super Kong, and Super Diddy Kong) who clear the level after losing 8 lives, steal their long-lived thunder? YOU get to vote!!! PeanutPopgun998 (talk) 18:10, 25 February 2013 (EST)
Diddy Kong Racing vs. DKC2:
- Nice contrast, while remaining related. ToastUltimatum 22:32, 12 March 2013 (EDT)
- It will be a good match. The Awesome 17:01, 27 July 2013 (EDT)
- Diddy is awesome. 126.96.36.199 13:35, 15 April 2015 (EDT)
Two prominent companies that have aided Nintendo in developing multiple games, including games in the Donkey Kong Country series. Will the old legend prove it is still king despite its fall from grace, or will the newer company prove it can live up to the standards set in the past? 188.8.131.52 14:39, 25 March 2013 (EDT)
- The more challenging, the better! PeanutPopgun998 (talk) 15:36, 25 March 2013 (EDT)
- Good idea! The Awesome 17:01, 27 July 2013 (EDT)
2 items in the Donkey Kong Country series used to save a level's progress. Will the original from DKC1 keep its fame, or will Donkey Kong Country Returns's intelligent jumping pigs steal their thunder?? PeanutPopgun998 (talk) 15:36, 25 March 2013 (EDT)
DK Barrel vs. Tag Barrel
2 types of Barrels that release Kong-partners. On the left, one that only releases Donkey or Diddy, and on the right, one that releases one of 5 Kongs from Donkey Kong 64. Which is better?? PeanutPopgun998 (talk) 20:19, 21 May 2013 (EDT)
K-O-N-G Letters vs. Banana Coins vs. Puzzle Pieces
3 of the most common collectibles in the DKC series. Unlike Bananas and Barrels though, these can be used to gain rewards and purchase items. Which is better?? Your votes will decide this!!! PeanutPopgun998 (talk) 11:43, 30 April 2013 (EDT)
- This will be a good time for a three way match! The Awesome 17:01, 27 July 2013 (EDT)
- A three way match, huh? Good idea. 184.108.40.206 22:55, 21 April 2015 (EDT)
On the left, a green egg-spitting parrot, and on the right, a purple one who cannot spit eggs, but he can lift barrels and obstacles. Which is the better bird?? PeanutPopgun998 (talk) 12:02, 15 May 2013 (EDT)
- Let the parrot fight begin! The Awesome 17:01, 27 July 2013 (EDT)
- COCKFIGHT!!! 220.127.116.11 15:20, 20 April 2015 (EDT)
Iron Barrel vs. TNT Barrel:
We all know that normal wooden barrels are good for defeating Donkey Kong's enemies, but sometimes, those enemies can be a bit more resilient. Both of these barrels can deal more damage than their wooden counterparts, and can even destroy more than one enemy before disappearing. Which packs a better punch in your opinion?? PeanutPopgun998 09:09, 25 October 2013 (EDT)
- I don't see why not. 18.104.22.168 22:52, 21 April 2015 (EDT)
These suggestions have been put into The Jungle Arena.
Lanky Kong vs. Chunky Kong:
Two large Kongs who both debuted in Donkey Kong 64. Both use their natural builds to their advantage. On the left is a set of four long limbs which can be used to hand-walk and reach high things. And on the right, a pair of arms with more muscle than Donkey Kong, used to lift boulders that even the necktie-sporting hero can't. Will strength or flexibility prevail?? PeanutPopgun998 (talk) 10:26, 22 May 2013 (EDT)