This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Fast Barrel Blast
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Fast Barrel Blast|
|World||Big Ape City|
|Enemies encountered||Zinger, Kritter, Gnawty, Krusha, Mini-Necky, Hogwash
|Game||Donkey Kong Land
As the level name implies, this stage features barrel blasting segments, which entail Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong getting into barrel cannons, and launching themselves out with proper timing. Some items, such as a Kong Token or KONG Letters can be collected for correctly getting launched out of barrel cannons. Sometimes, overshooting the intended direction to be going can actually act as a shortcut. Undershooting almost always is a bad idea. Aside from barrel blasting, there are walking segments where various enemies, including the rarely seen Mini-Necky and Krusha enemies, can be encountered.
The level Skyscraper Caper is after this stage.
- DK Barrels: 3
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Above a barrel cannon that's used to cross an abyss.
- O: Found in a barrel blasting segment.
- N: Also located in a barrel blasting segment.
- G: In the second bonus stage.
- Kong Tokens: 2
- Collect the Prizes! -- The first bonus stage is accessed by jumping down a trail of bananas onto a weak spot in the ground. A rope will rise out of the ground and can be grabbed. In the stage, a barrel cannon will be circling above, and DK/Diddy can press a button to make it fire a Kong Token in the direction its facing. Each Token collected awards an extra life.
- Find the Exit! -- The second bonus stage is found by doing a roll jump to the left of where a barrel cannon launches the heroes, specifically the one near a Hogwash. In the stage, three Mincer will encircle the path, which leads to a tire that can be jumped on to reach the "G" KONG Letter.