This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|World||Chimpanzee Clouds and Monkey Mountains|
|Theme||Sky High Caper
|Enemies encountered||Zingers, Kritters, Gnawtys
|Game||Donkey Kong Land
As the level title would suggest, Collapsing Clouds takes place in the high skies above the Monkey Mountains. Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong will leap from cloud to cloud to traverse the stage, while dealing with some enemies and dissipating platforms. Most clouds are large and will not disappear, but some smaller cloud platforms will fade away after jumping on it. There will be Kritter and Gnawty enemies patrolling the clouds, and Zingers mid-air. This level also features Expresso the Ostrich for the first time outside of a bonus level. His Animal Crate is found early in the level, and his jumping and flying abilities will aid the heroes greatly. There are two bonus levels in this stage, both of which are below specific cloud platforms that fade away upon contact.
- Animal Crate: 1 for Expresso
- DK Barrels: 4
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Above two small cloud platforms.
- O: On a cloud platform.
- N: Between two Zinger enemies.
- G: Between two cloud platforms near the end of the level, with Zingers nearby.
- Kong Tokens: 4
- Collect the Prizes! -- This bonus level's location is directly below the first cloud platform proceeding two Kritters. It can be tricky to see at first and very easy to miss. The bonus stage has no enemies, just bananas to collect and three Kong Tokens.
- Collect the Prizes! -- Following two Gnawty enemies, there will be some cloud platforms. There will be two which are unusually close to each other; The bonus room's entrance is directly below the lower cloud of the two. The bonus level is the recurring bonus stage in which a spinning barrel cannon is directly above the heroes, and pressing a button will make it launch a Kong token in the direction its facing. The amount of Kong Tokens available depends on how many the player has stored up, and collecting a Kong Token fired out of the cannon will reward an extra life per token.