This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Game||Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
The level takes place deep in the jungle of the island, with a nearby plane wreck seen when starting the level. Shortly after starting the level, a Wild Wendell is encountered. By jumping on it, it can be forced into its shell, and thrown into a nearby wall for a bonus room. Throughout the level, the Kongs will be climbing vines to avoid obstacles and enemies, such as the flying Monocle Monica enemies. Several spike pits and spike traps are found as well, so Cranky Kong and his pogo stick prove useful; Kongs can bounce off of the spikes and not be harmed.
At the end of the level, a crate can be pogo jumped off of to reach a higher area above the End of Level Barrel. By following the trail up and to the right, a secret exit is revealed.
- Banana Coins: 5
- DK Barrels: 3
- Hearts: 4
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: On a watermill to the right of a Monocle Monica.
- O: On a treetop, guarded by an enemy Archy.
- N: To the right of two Monocle Monicas, in between two vines.
- G: To the right of a vine after the second bonus room.
- Puzzle Pieces: (in order of which they appear)
- 1: Inside the first bonus room near the start of the level.
- 2: Behind a wall right near a spike pit right after getting Cranky Kong's barrel' use Cranky's cane to safely get to it.
- 3: Pull the plug left of the Barrel Cannon to unveil this piece. It is above some spikes, so Cranky Kong's cane is needed again.
- 4: Use the Wild Wendell as a projectile to hit a bag hanging from the ceiling, containing the item.
- 5: Behind a hidden wall; access it by jumping to the right of the highest tree with a Thug Slug on it.
- 6: Awarded for beating the second bonus room.
- 7: Above and to the left of the End of Level Barrel. Get to it by using Cranky's pogo jump on the crate to the far right.
- To the left of the turtle-like Wild Wendell; jump on Wendell to make it go in its shell, and use it as a projectile. Once inside, the Kongs must acquire bananas floating near some vines. After all 100 are collected, a Puzzle Piece, Extra Life Balloon, and Banana Coin are awarded.
- In an area with the watermill, Wild Wendell, and Sour Dodo, follow the treetops up and to the left and the bonus room will be in a cave. Once all 100 are collected, the Puzzle Piece, extra life, and coin are awarded.