This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Button Barrel Blast
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Button Barrel Blast|
|World||Big Ape City|
|Enemies encountered||Kritter, Gnawty, Army, Zinger
|Game||Donkey Kong Land
This level is the second construction site level in Donkey Kong Land, and has Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong pressing buttons in order to change the direction of barrel cannons found throughout the level. The duo should then enter the barrel cannons to progress in the level. Usually, the intended launch path is in plain sight, but there is a case where the heroes can deliberately go the wrong direction to access a bonus stage, indicated by a floating banana. Aside from the barrel cannons, DK and Diddy can expect several Gnawty and a some Army enemies on the construction site.
The stage Oil Drum Slum proceeds this level.
- DK Barrels: 2
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Obtained by getting launched out of a barrel cannon.
- O: In the first bonus level.
- N: In the second bonus level.
- G: DK/Diddy are launched into the "G" near the end of the level.
- Kong Tokens: 7
- Collect the Prizes! -- A Barrel Cannon be be aimed down what appears to be a bottomless pit, indicated with a lone banana, to find the first bonus stage. It is in a cave, has a Zinger, and a small cloud platform that can be jumped off to reach the "O" KONG Letter.
- Find the Exit! -- The second bonus level is just barely seeable shortly after the checkpoint. A barrel cannon will launch the heroes over the barrel cannon -- They should jump to the left of where they land and into the cannon to get to the stage. They must dodge Mincer to reach the "N" Letter.