This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Arctic Barrel Arsenal
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Arctic Barrel Arsenal|
|World||Gangplank Galleon Ahoy!|
|Notable features||Two exits|
|Enemies encountered||Gnawty, Klap Trap, Kritter, Zinger
|Game||Donkey Kong Land
Arctic Barrel Arsenal is modeled after Snow Barrel Blast, one of the later levels of Donkey Kong Country. Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong need to get past slippery walking segments, with some Kritter, Klap Trap, and Gnawty. There are also several Barrel Cannon sections where timed launches from the cannons are needed to cross gaps.
This level has two endings; one is a hidden shortcut found underneath the second Barrel Cannon before the "K" letter, and the other is found by going the normal way.
- DK Barrel: 2
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: After being launched over a gap, the "K" is hovering right before a Klaptrap.
- O: Between two Barrel Cannons.
- N: In the second bonus room.
- G: The "G" is obtained by going into the last barrel cannon near the end.
- Tire: 1
- Collect the Prizes! -- Found by using the barrel cannon at the beginning, and getting launched to the left. By pressing a button, a rotating canon barrel will launch Kong Tokens depending on how many have already been collected. Each token caught grants an extra life.
- Find the Exit! -- This bonus level can be tricky to reach. After the checkpoint, there will be some barrel cannons that move vertically. At the third barrel cannon, DK/Diddy must be launched out of the cannon shortly after it rises from its lowest point, to be launched into an off-screen barrel cannon. Firing just when the barrel cannon is at its lowest point will not get them into the bonus level. In the stage, the Kongs must simply walk right and jump up to exit this bonus stage. It serves as an area to collect many bananas, which spell out "KONG", and also has the "N" Letter.